TS DEECET 2018 Application Form, Syllabus, Notification @ APDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
Candidate would be able to apply for TS DEECET 2018 examination to be held in online mode on the dates prescribed by the officials. The expected schedule says that the application process may start in 2nd week of May 2018. Also the candidates interested in applying for it should be aware of the official website which is tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in.
TS DEECET 2018 Exam Notification
Director of School Education in Telangana released DIETCET Notification on May 2018 finally. Willing candidates can check the TS DEECET 2018 Notification details such as Online Application Process, Eligibility, Important dates, Exam Pattern and Syllabus. Interested applicants can apply for the Telangana D.Ed (TTC) exam on Online Application Mode. Candidates must submit the Telangana DEECET Online Applications on or before the last date which is expected to be MAY 2018. Applicants can also get the TS Online DEECET Applications here. Candidates can go through the following sections or tsdeecet.cgg.gov.in & get complete TS DEECET Exam details.
TS DEECET 2018 Important Dates
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|TS DEECET 2018 Notification Date||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS DEECET 2018 Application Form Submission Date||May 2018 (2nd Week)|
|TS DEECET 2018 Application Form Submission Last Date||May 2018 (3rd Week)|
TS DEECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
The Candidates applying for TS DEECET 2018 Exam should satisfy the below DIETCET eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and Age limit. The eligibility details given on our website is based on the Eligibility criteria according to the TS DEECET 2018 Notification.
Educational Qualification of Telangana DIET 2018
- The candidates who have passed the Intermediate (10+2) or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks are eligible to take the TS DEECET 2018 entrance exam.
- The Aspirants who appeared for 2nd-year Inter examination can also apply for TS DEECET 2018 Exam, but they should be passed at the time of admission to the course.
Age Limit for TS DEETCET
The Applications of Telangana DEECET 2018 Exam should have the following age requirements as follows:
- The age of the candidate should be 17 years as on 01 June 2018
- There is no upper age limit
TS DEECET Exam Syllabus 2018
All the candidates who have applied for the Telangana DEECET Exam are searching for the Exam Syllabus and Test pattern. TS DEECET is an entrance exam to get an admission into two-year D.Ed courses at various colleges in the state of Telangana. So to make the test preparation, the candidate must know the DEECET 2018 Syllabus & Exam pattern. With the TS DEETCET Syllabus, candidates can get a clear idea towards the subjects included in the exam. Also, candidates can evaluate which type of questions will be asked in the examination for how many marks. Based on this information, candidates can start the test preparation.
H2: TS DEECET 2018 Exam Pattern
Mode of Examination: Online
Type of Question: Multiple Type Questions
Language: English/Telugu, Urdu/ English or Tamil/ English
Subjects: Part I & Part II or Subjects from Class 8th to 10th
Negative Marking: No Negative Marking
|Name of the Subject||Part||No of Questions||Total Marks|
How to Apply for TS DEECET 2018 Application form @ TSDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
After satisfying the eligibility criteria students must fill the online application form through online mode only. The application process comprises two phases i.e. Filling up Online Application and Application fee payment. Following is the detailed explanation of both the phases:
- Visit the official website of Government of Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department i.e. TSDEECET.CGG.GOV.IN
- Students must go through the instructions to fill up the online application form.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Upload the scanned photo (30kb – 20kb) and signature (30kb – 15kb1.5 cm) in the required format
- After entering all the details and uploading photograph and signature, finally click on the Submit button
- Candidates are advised to download and take the printout of the filled in application form for future reference.
The Fee towards submission of Online application form of TS DEECET 2018 can be around Rs. 350 which must be paid expectedly between 2nd week of May 2018. One the payment gateway is done , you should note the Journal Number using you may proceed to fill the form.
TS DEECET 2018 Admit Card
Admit card is a very important document. Without admit card students are not allowed to appear for the entrance examination. Students can download the admit card through online mode only. Admit card contains the details like Exam Centre, Name, Hall Ticket Number, Exam Timing, Exam Venue, etc.
TS DEECET 2018 Exam Result
After the completion of the entrance examination, Andhra Pradesh School of Education Department publishes the result on its official website. Students can check the result through online mode only. They are advised to keep visiting the website to get latest updates.
TS DEECET 2018 Counselling
Student’s final selection is based on the counselling round. Shortlisted candidates will only be called for the counselling. Counselling will be conducted through online mode only. It is scheduled to be commenced in the First week of July. Seats will be allotted to the candidates according to their marks and ranks in the examination.
Students are instructed to bring the following list of documents at the time of counselling for verification:
- TS DEECET Rank Card 2018
- TS DEECET Hall Ticket/Admit Card 2018
- SSC Marks Memo or equivalent
- Intermediate Mark list
- Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate in case of OBC/SC/ST candidates
- Income Certificate issued by the Govt. of Telangana
- Study Certificates from Class 6 to Intermediate
- Residence or Local Status Certificate
- Date of Birth Certificate
- PH/NCC/CAP/Sports Certificates if applicable