TS ICET 2018 Application Form, Dates, Notification @ APICET.NIC.IN
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test or TS ICET is conducted by Kakatiya University on behalf of the Telangana State Council for Higher Education (TSCHE) for admission to universities and colleges in Telangana. TS ICET 2018 will be conducted on May 17, 2018. TS ICET application form will be released in March 2018. To be eligible for TS ICET 2018 candidates must have Bachelors degree in any discipline. Last year, the total number of seats was 28,174 and over 70,000 candidates appeared for the exam. Read below for more details on TS ICET 2018 Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Important Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Answer Key, Result and Counselling
TS ICET 2018 Exam Notification
Name of the examination: Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test
Conducting Authority: Kakatiya University, Warangal
Exam Level: State
Exam Category: Postgraduate
Programmes Offered: MBA
Exam Type: Offline
Official Website: APICET.NIC.IN
TS ICET Important Dates 2018
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Availability||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form Last Date without late fee||April 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form Last Date without late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2018 (3rd Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form Last Date without late fee of Rs. 2000/-||April 2018 (4th Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form Last Date without late fee of Rs. 5000/-||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Online Application Form Last Date without late fee of Rs. 10000/-||May 2018 (3rd Week)|
|Hall Ticket Date||April 2018 (Last Week)|
|TS ICET 2018 Exam Date||17th May 2018|
|Answer Key Released||May 2018 (3rd Week)|
|Final Answer Key & Result Date||May 2018 (Last Week)|
TS ICET 2018 Exam Eligibility Criteria
TS ICET Eligibility Criteria has been prescribed by the exam conducting authority. According to the eligibility criteria
- Candidates must have Bachelors degree in any discipline with 50 % for general and OBC category while that for SC, ST and PwD candidates it is 45 %.
- Candidates appearing in final year graduation examination can also apply. Candidates must be an Indian national.
- Candidates who have pursued their graduation though distance mode programme can apply provided their degree is recognised by Joint Committee of UGC, AICTE and DEC/DEB.
- Qualifying Exam: Pass three year bachelor degree from recognized university
- Minimum Marks: Must Secure 50% Marks( 45% for SC/ST candidates) in qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- Qualifying Exam: Qualify three year bachelor degree with mathematics from recognized university.
- Minimum Marks: Obtain minimum 50% marks (45% for reserved category) in the qualifying exam.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
TS ICET 2018 Exam Pattern
TS ICET 2018 is conducted to assess a candidate’s ability to think systematically, use of verbal and mathematical skills aptitude. TSICET exam pattern has been defined by the examination authority and gives details about the marking scheme, number of questions, total marks, number of sections and time duration. The test will carry 200 questions from Data Sufficiency, Problem Solving, Arithmetical Ability, Algebraically and Geometrical Ability, Statistical Ability, Vocabulary, Business and Computer Terminology, Functional Grammar and Reading Comprehension. TS ICET 2018 will be held for 150 minutes and marks allotted are 200. Candidates can check TS ICET exam pattern.
|Section||No of Questions|
|Section A – Analytical Ability
|Section B – Mathematical Ability
|Section C – Communication Ability
TS ICET Syllabus 2018
TS ICET syllabus 2018 has been defined by TSCHE. The syllabus outlines the chapters from Analytical Ability, Mathematical Ability and Communication Ability that candidates should cover for the exam. TS ICET syllabus is given below.
TS ICET Syllabus
|Analytical Ability||Mathematical Ability||Communication Ability|
|Data Sufficiency||Law of Indices||Vocabulary|
|Problem Solving||Ration and Proportion||Basic and Computer Terminology|
|Sequence and Series||Surds||Functional Grammar|
|Data Analysis||Number System||Reading Comprehensions|
How to Apply for TS ICET 2018 Application Form @ APICET.NIC.IN
The TS ICET Application Form 2018 will be available from the 1st week of March 2018 through online mode. Last date to fill the application form will be 1st week of April 2018. Below are the simple steps on How to Apply for TS ICET 2018 Application Form @ APICET.NIC.IN
- Candidates have to apply online for TS ICET 2018.
- To fill TS ICET application form candidates have to first pay the application form followed by filling the online application.
- After final submission of application form candidates will be provided the registration id.
- Candidates must take printout of TS ICET application form and a copy of fee receipt.
- Candidates must keep email id, birth certificate, academic certificates, bank details, Aadhaar card details and other documents ready to fill TS ICET application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 350 (Rs. 250 for reserved candidates).
- The fee can be paid through a payment gateway (Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking) or TS/AP Online Centers/Citizen Service Centers, e-Seva Centers in TS & AP.
TS ICET Admit Card 2018
TS ICET Admit card will be issued in April to candidates whose applications will be accepted for the exam. To download TS ICET admit card candidates have to enter their application number and date of birth. TSICET 2018 Admit card will be available online and candidates have to download within the specified dates. TS ICET admit card contain candidate’s details, date, time and address of test venue. Candidates have to carry their admit card along with photo-identity proof to the examination centre on the day of exam.
TS ICET Answer Key 2018
TS ICET 2018 answer key will be released in two phases. First, the preliminary answer key will be released in May. Candidates having any doubt with regard to the answers in TS ICET answer key can raise objections within the specified dates. The objections will be examined by the experts. Following which the final TS ICET answer key 2018 will be released. TS ICET answer key will contain the correct answers to the questions asked in the exam. Based on the number of correct answers candidates will be able to calculate their probable score and their analyse performance.
TS ICET Result 2018
TS ICET result will be declared in May 2018. The result will be announced online and candidates have to enter hall ticket number to check the result. Along with the result, the rank card will also be made available. To download TS ICET rank card candidates have to enter hall ticket number and date of birth. On the candidate’s score, state-wise rank list will be prepared. Ranks will be allotted to candidates in the order of merit. Tie-breaking policy will be adopted to resolve the ties. The rank obtained by candidates is valid for admission for the academic year 2018-19.
TS ICET Counselling Process 2018
TS ICET counselling will be conducted in July. Candidates will be called for counselling as per their ranks in the merit list. TS ICET counselling comprises document verification, option filling and seat allotment. Candidates allotted seats have to report to the respective colleges as per the dates to confirm their admission.