TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction – How To Correct
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction window will be available from 6th April to 9th April 2018. JNTU Hyderabad will provide the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction facility. TS EAMCET is the state level entrance examination which is conducted every year for admissions in engineering and agriculture courses in Telangana colleges. Candidates have to fill and submit the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Online before the time prescribed by the board authorities.
Note: Candidates applying for TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form correction will get only three days. In this article, we have come up with exact detailed information about TS EAMCET Application Form correction.
TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction Dates
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad formerly known as JNTU will conduct TS EAMCET 2018 examination on behalf of TSCHE in the month of May 2018. TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction window will be opened from 6th April 2018. The last date to make the corrections will be 9th April 2018. Candidate must note that Application form correction will be the one time opportunity to correct the mistakes/errors and will be conducted for stipulated time duration.
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form submission without late fee start date||4th April 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction Start Date||06th April 2018|
|TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction Last Date||9th April 2018|
How to Correct TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates will be able to make corrections into TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form through an activated window which will be functional for a particular period. We have described below steps on How to correct TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Candidate must first visit TS EAMCET official website i.e. eamcet.tsche.ac.in
- On the main page of the website click on the TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form Correction link.
- Only registered candidates who have submitted their application form will be able to make correction/ changes.
- Candidate must enter login details like registration number, qualifying exam hall ticket number and DOB.
- Finally, click on the submit button.
- Now, candidates will be able to make the corrections on the application form.
Details that can be changed in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Candidates cannot make changes/ edit all the details through the correction window. Following details can be changed in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Qualifying Examination
- Qualifying Exam – Year of Passing/Appearing
- The medium of Instruction in Qualifying Exam
- The medium of Language to EAMCET- 2018 exam
- Urdu Translation Required for EAMCET – 2018
- Place of Study – Intermediate or equivalent
- Bridge course Hall Ticket Number
- Mother’s Name
- Birth State, Birth District
- Special Category
- Local Area Status
- Annual Income of the Parents
- Exam 10+2 studies
- Place of Study – SSC or equivalent
- SSC Hall Ticket Number and Year of Passing
- Correspondence Address
- Aadhaar Card Details
Details that cannot be changed in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
Following details cannot be changed by the candidate in TS EAMCET 2018 Application Form
- Name of the candidate
- Date of Birth
- Help Line Centre (for certificate verification and options entry at the time of admissions)
- Qualifying Examination Hall Ticket Number
- Father’s Name
- Regional Test Centres for appearing the test