TS ECET 2018 Application Form, Exam Dates, Syllabus @ APECET.NIC.IN
TS ECET 2018 Exam Date has been released now. TS ECET stands for Telangana State Engineering Common Entrance Test (TS ECET).Only Diploma Owners and B.Sc. (Mathematics) Degree Holders applicants may apply to this exam.
This exam was conducted by the JNTU, Hyderabad on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE). This is a state level entrance test offered for applicants belonging to Telangana & AP state only. This exam is basically for Engineering Entrance Exam.
TS ECET 2018 Exam Notification
Telangana State Government recently released the ECET Notification 2018. The Telangana ECET Notification is regarding the admissions into B.Tech and B.Pharma courses in various colleges. The Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University of Hyderabad is going to conduct the ECET exam. Telangana state is inviting applications from the eligible candidates only through online mode. On behalf of Telangana state council of higher education (TSCHE), JNTU Hyderabad is conducting the Telangana ECET exam.
Name of the Organization: Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)
Name of the Examination: Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET)
Conducting Institute: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Application Mode: Online
Exam Mode: Offline
Official Website: ecet.tsche.ac.in
TS ECET 2018 Important Dates
|TS ECET 2018 Official Notification Date||March 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form commencement date||March 2018 (2nd Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form Submission last date without late fee||April 2018 (2nd Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 500/-||April 2018 (3rd Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 1000/-||April 2018 (4th Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 5000/-||April 2018 (Last Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Online Application Form Submission last date with late fee of Rs. 10000/-||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|Hall Ticket Download||May 2018 (1st Week)|
|TS ECET 2018 Exam Date||9th May 2018|
|TS ECET 2018 Result||May 2018 (4th Week)|
TS ECET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates satisfying the following requirements of eligibility for ECET 2018 are eligible to apply.
- Indian nationality
- Should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh. [Candidates should satisfy local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulation of Admission) Order, 1974 as subsequently amended].
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy from the State Board of Technical Education of Andhra Pradesh State or any other Diploma recognised by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as equivalent thereto for admission into the relevant B.E./B.Tech./ B.Pharmacy courses into the Courses corresponding to the Diplomas.
- 3-year B.Sc Degree examination with Mathematics as one of the subjects in the group combination from a recognized University in the state or its equivalent for entry into relevant courses.
- Candidates who are pursuing a diploma course shall be eligible for admission to the relevant B.E. /B.Tech. /B. Pharmacy courses provided they have completed the practical training prescribed for the award of diploma course before admission into the college.
- Candidates should have passed Diploma in Engineering and Technology/ Pharmacy/ B.Sc Degree as the case may be with at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidates belonging to reserved category) for entry into relevant courses.
TS ECET 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern details for TS ECET examination are mentioned here
- Type of Questions: The questions will be asked in multiple choice type questions.
- Total Marks: All question papers will be of 200 marks.
- Duration of Exam: The exam duration will be three hours.
- Marking Scheme: For the correct answer, one mark will be allotted to the candidates.
There is the different syllabus for different courses; below you will find a pattern for students of diploma holder, Pharmacy, and B.Sc (Mathematics).
For Diploma Holders
|Physics||25||Common to all branches|
|Chemistry||25||Common to all branches|
|Mathematics||50||Common to all branches|
|Engineering Subjects (Separate for each branch)||100||Separate question paper for each branch of Diploma Engineering|
For Pharmacy Courses
For B.Sc (Mathematics)
How to Apply for TS ECET 2018 Application Form @ APECET.NIC.IN
The Telangana state invites the applications from the eligible students only through online mode. The desired candidates can fill the application form in the TS ECET official portal on or before the last date. You can follow below steps while filling the application form in APECET.NIC.IN.in website.
Steps to fill Telangana ECET Application form – APECET.NIC.IN
- Initially, go to the official website of Telangana ECET which is APECET.NIC.IN
- Then, register and generate log in ID and Password.
- Fill all the details in the TS ECET application form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the below section.
- Preview the application form before submitting the details.
- Click on ‘submit’ button, and
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference.
|General Category||Rs. 500/-|
|Schedule Caste (SC)||Rs. 300/-|
|Schedule Tribe (ST)||Rs. 300/-|
Candidates can make payment through AP Online/TS Online or from Eseva/ Meseva. Candidates can also use the credit card/debit card for making payment.
TS ECET 2018 Syllabus
Candidates who are going to apply for the Telangana ECET Notification must check the exam syllabus. It is easy to make the preparation by knowing the TSECET Syllabus 2018. Hence we have provided the actual TS ECET 2018 Exam Syllabus.
TS ECET 2018 Hall Ticket
The Telangana state government releases the ECET admit card in the month of May 2018. The admit card of TS ECET exam is only available in online. You can follow our website for fast updates regarding ECET Admit card 2018. Check the official website APECET.NIC.IN regularly and download the hall ticket for ECET exam. The examination authority doesn’t send the admit card through post. So, you have to download from the official website.
TS ECET 2018 Result
The TS ECET 2018 results will be declared through online mode. Candidates will check their result from the fourth week of May 2018. Candidates can view their results by entering details such as hall ticket number, application number and the candidate’s name. Take the print copy of the result till the admission procedure gets over.
The qualifying percentage marks to get a rank in TS ECET 2018 is 25% aggregate marks in the four subjects (three subjects for B.Sc (Mathematics). It means candidates have to secure 50 marks out of a total 200 marks. There is no minimum qualifying marks for reserved candidates for ranking.
TS ECET 2018 Counselling Process
The exam conducting authority will organize the counselling process only for the qualified candidates. Candidates are shortlisted based on the performance in TS ECET Counselling 2018. The candidates who are shortlisted have to appear the TS ECET 2018 Counselling for the allotment of seats. If Candidate fails to attend Counselling programme then he/she shall not allowed.